Wireless Network Service

Wireless service is authorized to students via their student fees, but faculty, staff and visiting scholars must be "associated" to a hard wired network port to be granted wireless service. To configure your wireless service, please read the VT knowledge base article here: https://computing.vt.edu/kb/entry/3750 For folks not authorized for wireless service, there is a guest wireless request procedure found here: https://guest.cns.vt.edu/apps/home.action It is *VERY* important to identify your VT sponsor as either a faculty or staff member of Mechanical Engineering. Requesting guest wireless service for John Q. Public with VT contact of "John Q. Public" will be ignored.
Published on: 2014-08-05 See other articles in Basic Computer Support Topics.